From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:09:30 -0700
sounds like another ignorant politician who once informed and given some
information on ham radio, and its roll in disaster situations would probably
have an entirely different view.
Its no wonder he is ignorant, look how much media coverage hams had during
the louisiana disaster, practically none.
Not to mention various other natural disaster throughout the past 10 years
or so.
73
Colin, V A6BKX