From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:15:12 -0400
Hi,

I use MSN messenger 7.0 with Win-Eyes and it works very well.  I like MSN
Messenger over Windows Messenger as Windows Messenger messes up the order of
the contacts in my windows address book.  MSN messenger also allows video
chat using a web cam if you wish.
Another great audio chat program is Skype.  With Skype the written messages
do not read automatically as with MSN and Windows Messenger, but the rest of
the program works very well.  Skype also allows conferencing with up to five
members on one origination station computer.  I've have heard the there have
been as many as fifty stations connected in a Skype conference, but I think
that that would be very confusing.
Skype is available at
www.skype.com
73