Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:32:51 -0700
If you think you need to reinstall Windows XP, a short way into the
installation it will find that XP is already installed and give you an
option of repairing it. Try that first and if it can not repair itself, it
will go back to the installation.I have reinstalled XP over the top of
existing installations without any problems while retaining the use of the
other software on the computer. You will have to redo all the Window updates
after you are done.

Try starting in safe mode as it may only be a driver that is the problem.

Tom Mayer

Yes, it does it everytime.If I have to re install Windows XP, do I have to
delete anything before hand? Thank you for your help.
Donna Salinas

james berkhimer <[log in to unmask]> said:

> Dose it do that everytime or just that one time if it dose it all the
> time you might have to re-install windows because there's no way around
> that I got the same message a few times with an old pc that is no longer
> with us
>

> Subject: [PCBUILD] systemfailure
>
> My computer, suddenly, was not connected to the cable modem. It is
> connected
> thru a NIC card to another computer in the house. All the other
> computers
> are working. After trying to uninstall and re install the driver for the
> NIC
> card, the computer froze. I shut it down and restarted it. This is the
> message I got when restarted.
>
> STOP: c000021a{fatal system error} The windows subsystem system process
> terminated unexpectedly with a status of oxc0000005(ox75e98ffe
> 0x0052f1e8)
> The system has been shut down.
>
> Can someone help with these issues,please!
>
> Thank you in advance.
> Donna Salinas

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>