BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv that doubts." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:50:32 -0400
From:
"Brian Robinson (CONTRACT)" <[log in to unmask]>
inline
Yes, sexual freaks are not limited to one party guys....

With Larry Flynt always on the hunt and press everywhere I am astounded that folks in high office do this crazy crap with such regularity. I have never in my life touched another dudes shoe in the next bathroom stall. This stuff does not happen by accident.

What are the ones doing who don't get caught with their pants down in airport toilets? Is it that they get off on the risk? Is it that politicians are, at their core, libido driven risk takers anyway? Are they so arrogant that they think they can get away with anything? I mean please, what ever happened to the good old days when LBJ had only one mistress or when JFK had his weekly stable of honeys paraded through the White House pool (Frick and Frack I think they were called?). Bathroom glory hole BJs and DC call girls....Lord help us all. These guys are obviously idiots.

freak of the week....

BSR