Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:52:37 -0500
From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
inline
Colin,
I read the description of the mfj-209 on their website.  They mentioned
attaching a frequency counter to an RCA plug to get a more accurate
frequency measurement.
However, I'm still not sure how useful the 209 would be for a blind
person.  I'm guessing you need to look at the meter to find antenna
resonance (possibly looking for lowest swr).
It will be interesting to see what the qst article has to say, but I
wouldn't be at all surprised that you'd need to modify the 209 itself to
give some audible indication of lowest swr.

73 Chris w1gm