Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:51:25 -0400
Howard, thanks for the response but I have no room for a groundmounted
vertical. My wife would never go along with an antenna in front of the house
and the back has two storage buildings, concrete walkway and wire fence so
the only way I can go is the tower.  My dipole is a fan dipole fed with RG
213 coax. I will come up with something.