Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:55:07 -0500
I thought I had it fixed but I am not sure.  As I turn the knob to
change frequencies I get a very high pitched tone then as I turn it gets
lower then gets higher after that.  I still  get transmitions from
operators.  It seems that when I try to tune a conversation in, I tet
the noise until they are tuned in to where you can understand them.
When listening, I often get one side of a qso and not the other, is this
normal?  If I get both sides, they don't often sound the same.  I have
to do some adjusting with the tuner to get both just right.  Maybe I am
being to picky but I am not really sure what I am supposed to hear.  I
listened to the handi ham lectures and Mr. Tice turns on the radio from
time to time and it sounds like he doesn't have to do anything and both
parts of the conversation are heard and clear.  I'll get it sooner or
later.  My dad is coming this weekend and I'll ask him for help.  He has
very little patience so it depends on how he is feeling.  I'll have to
check that out before I ask, he can be grumpy at times but I am used to
it.