Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:22:10 -0400
Hi Jim,

I have the Boston Acoustics Receptor HD radio and I would not recommend it
to anyone sighted or blind.  You have to scroll through both memories and
frequencies and the radio has way too much base even when the base is turned
down as much as it can be, but the HD modes, (digital modes)  sound good on
both AM and FM!  I'm hoping that a more accessible HD radio comes along
soon!

Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!