Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:48:19 000

walt wrote:
   >Right. I can just see some of the guys I've heard on the bands
   >deliberately jamming with one of them, just like they love to do
   >with every other mode they can get their grubby paws on. No,
   >thanks--if somebody tries to put a dirty nuclear weapon into McDill
   >AFB just across the bay from my house, I don't want some
   >intellectually challenged jerk playing games because he thinks he's
   >cute.
I can't believe it really works as well as advertised
either.  HOw you gonna interface all this disparate crap?
Acoustic coupling?  WIth some bozo yelling into a cheapo
phone and the added distrotion of acoustic coupling that
oughta be cute to try to copy and decipher.

Anything that supposedly simple to use really isn't.  Look at
windows!!!  It breaks if you blow on it wrong.
TO make it simple enough for JOE six-pack with an
intelligence quotient measured in double digits to use it has
to be so complex that it isn't rugged enough for field use.
I don't care who's trying to sell it to me.

Scary stuff folks!  P. T. Barnum was right on, and the
sucker is you and me with our wallets folks.  WE get to pay
for the sucker decisions these folks make.

NOt that I'm against interoperability by any stretch.  True
interoperability between government entities etc. would be a
real boon, but I don't know if this is the way to get there.

73 de nf5b

P.S.  I'd have to see it, and not just see it in a
conference room.  I wanna see real average nonsophisticated
people take these things out and use 'em.  THen I"ll believe
it.

Richard Webb,
Electric Spider Productions,
Eads Tn.

Braille:  support true literacy for the blind.