Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:10:03 -0400
when I buy any UHF/VHF antennas< I tend to always go with Diamond, they seem
to work the best form what I've tried. I have an NR-77 on the family car for
mobile, that's a good small mag mount, but if you have more room, I'd go for
something a little bitter if you can, my old NR-770 was a good one, not on a
mag mount but you can get the mag mount for it. I just didn't put it on the
current vehicle because it's about 40 inches and I was concerned about it
hitting the drive through and stuff on the top of the family SUV, I may
switch them out though since that will tilt over. I do think you can't go
wrong with diamond. Any chance at putting the antenna in an attic or
something? just wondering, that's where my packet antenna is, in my attic
and it works surprisingly well, that's a home made ground plain.