Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:15:32 -0400
None are accessible that I know of yet, but I'm actually playing around with ham radio deluxe and running my HF radio via remote in case the day comes I have to move, my mother said I could set up in her basement 1 radio and a computer as long as she doesn't have to touch it and I can run it remote and no one will touch it so I've been playing with that since the day will come some time where I might need that.