Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:40:58 000

Bret wrote:
   >Ah Phil, I still remember your tape newsletter!    Actually I liked
   >it better than the audio news from ARRL and ARNEWSLINE and RAIN

I think i heard about that but never heard one.
Btw anybody got phone numbers for NEwsline and RAin?

I remember the cycle in the '70's early '80's.  I traveled
quite a bit in those years playing music, and we used CB
radio to keep track of each other while caravanning between
gigs.  WORking Australia with a barefoot CB and a 102 inch
whip on the station wagon in the middle of SOuth DAkota.
wHat fun!!!
THat nato digital station on 3768 khz sure tears us up on
the Geratol net 0100 utc. on through the night.
Btw you folks with extra class licenses and a 75 meter
antenna come on by.  IT's loads of fun.

73 de nf5b

Richard WEbb,
Electric SPider Productions,