Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:25:27 -0400

Several people said the frosting is GF, but a few said it used to be but isn't any more.  It contains barley malt now.  That is not listed on the label of the can I have, and the 877 number for the pinnacle food corp (which owns duncan hines) has no "live person" option and no info on their recording (how helpful!), so I'm not sure what to do.  Barley malt is not listed on my label but I think I'm too nervous to use it.  I don't want to make my daughter sick on her birthday!  If anyone can suggest a pre-made frosting that for sure is GF, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

*******
*******