From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:43:50 -0500

Whenever controversies or issues like the one about McD's comes up I try to consult the experts for solid information.

I emailed Cynthia Kupper who is a registered dietitian, executive director of the Gluten Intolerance Group and has worked with Outback (along with other companies) to develop gf menus.

quote-----