Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:07:11 EST

I was just told that I might be lactose intolerant because of my bone  loss.
I didn't have any symptoms, so I am confused how a person knows they  have
it. Also my estrogen is low, so I will be taking a natural
estrogen/progesterone supplement.   Hopefully you can answer some of  my dumb questions!

What would be the symptoms
Is their a test that should be done
Would this keep me from absorbing
Are their celiac's that are not lactose intolerant
How many have no problems with it at all
Can you eat dairy if you take Lactaid?

Also, my daughter breaks out when she eats wheat, but we are not sure if  she
has an allergy or is a celiac.  What is the best test that should  be done.
Blood or urine?

Any information would be a great help!!

Thank you
Cathy