EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:00:21 -0600
If you click on a link that has a file extension of .xml in your
browser, it WILL NOT work.

The URL that ends with .xml is what you copy and paste into your
podcasting software.

You might want to try Juice as your podcasting software. If you look
at the help file linked to the EASI podcast page, you will find a link
to download Juice. It is cross platform and quite usable with speech.

Dick

--
Dick Banks - Chief Technology Officer
EASI Online Courses Starting