ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 08:07:12 -0500
your right karen.  This will defenetly be the case with my mom.  I won't
just let her go.  Today she is going to church and taking my two and three
you old nephews with her!  God is good!
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn