From:
Dennis Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 21:41:20 -0600
I have an HP laptop (Windows XP Home) with an S-Video out connector cabled to an LCD TV S-Video in connection. I have gone through the 'proper' steps to display the picture on the TV (Properties/Settings) to activate the second display and reduce the screen resolution. I can get the computer's wallpaper to display on the TV but can't get anything else to show up. I don't know how to get the icons, or even the mouse pointer, to display on the TV - just the wallpaper. It is probably something simple but has so far escaped me. My goal is to play a DVD and have it show up on the TV or create a slide show of my digital pictures and show them. Any suggestions?

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads