From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:32:39 -0700
I'm not really responding to my own post, just adding that McLoughlin of the
McLoughlin Group on PBS interviewed a couple of "experts" on diet for the
New Year who said low-carb diets were a passing fad and that a grain-based,
low-fat diet was the way to go. McLoughlin jumped in with how the food
pyramid they were recommending is the same one we have been taught all
along..... he could have said the same one we've got fat on.
Pat Barrett  [log in to unmask]
http://ideas.lang-learn.us/barrett.php