From:
"C. Kuni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:26:34 -0800
Hello friends,
I really love this list. I have a great deal of respect for those who post
here, and I'm learning so much!  But I was wondering if I could request that
folks trim their posts just a bit more for those of us who have an
over-abundance of emails. It's tough to wade through the responses,
especially in the digest form, to get out the kernel of new text.  I'm just
suggesting deleting headers, quoting only the part of the text to which
you're responding, etc.  I'd really appreciate it!  And thanks for the great
discussions.
Good health,
C.Kuni