Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:18:00 -0500
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 14:15:16 -0500, Tom Bri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yeah, I remember those guys. The good Dr, what was his name...? He was
> not
> totally crazy, just mostly. But I did learn something from him. The best
> thing to do if you have an itch is NOT to try to ignore it or 'tough it
> out', but to actually concentrate all your attention on it, and really
> feel
> it. Soon the itch goes away. I don't know why it works, but it does. He
> got
> ragged on pretty bad for that idea, but it really did work.

Dr. Bernarr; I've never had the courage to take his advice, wonder how
many of those who were critical actually tried it?

I missed the way of removing itches, a real problem here in early summer.
Will try it. Thanks.

Last June I stood in front of my place speaking with a ~25 year old and a
~40 year old, I'm late 60s.
The younger man had maybe two blackflies circling him, the ~40ish, maybe a
dozen, while I had a few hundred lusting after my bod.
Do I qualify as paleofood?

William