From:
Kathleen Theisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:25:38 -0400
Hello list members,

Do food allergies improve or disappear when a person adheres to a
strict paleo diet?    I used to eat LOTS of eggs (whites only) on a
daily basis and really miss it since being diagnosed with a pretty
severe allergy to egg whites.  I also have multiple food allergies in
addition to this (such as gluten intolerance/celiac, black pepper, rye,
melons, yams, lots of veggies and fruits, and 45 other foods), but am
hoping that if I stay
on a strict paleo diet, all of these allergies will go away.   I was
thinking
about using with a 4-day rotation diet, but it takes so much planning
to do a 4-day paleo rotation while still avoiding all allergic foods.
   Any experience with this?

Thanks so much!
Kathleen