NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:22:49 -0700
I have always felt that the more people who know about my son's allergies and what the risks are, the safer he is because he has more people looking our for him.  The other kids in my son's classes have always helped to look out for him.  For example, when they have a substitute teacher who is not familiar with his allergies.  I do not understand why some people try to keep their child's allergy a secret, like it is something to be ashamed of.

Snacks that my 7 yo likes that seem to fit your criteria:

Soy nut butter and cracker sandwiches - we like I.M. Healthy soy nut butter
Home made Chex mix containing Cheerios, pretzels, and Chex cereals - you could throw in anything else that your son likes.

Sandy