NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:42:54 -0500
On Dec 19, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Gertie wrote:

> I've also stopped taking the homoeopathic things that used to work
> for me, for
> this reason. I'd also be interested in knowing of any lactose-free
> versions.
=========

Boiron finally replied as follows:

Thank you for your interest in homeopathy and Boiron's homeopathic
medicine
Oscillococcinum.  Yes, Oscillo is free from gluten and the lactose
used is
free from casein.

If a person needs to be conscious of gluten, the following 3
medicines should
be avoided:

        Avena sativa - oats
        Secale cornutum - rye
        Triticum repens - wheat

Thank you again for your interest.  If you would like more
information we
would be happy to send you our product catalogue if you wish to
provide us
your mailing address.

Sincerely,
Richard Replogle