NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:31:01 -0400
On Oct 19, 2005, at 5:14 PM, Eric Schlesinger wrote:

> If you find something, or think you do - ask the pharmacist to confirm
> it.  And if it's something you can't have, ask them to call the doctor
> and find an effective alternative.
==========

I'm a casein intolerant celiac and my advice is to call the
manufacturers and check all meds EVERY time you get them.  they don't
always list the inactive ingredients and those can change from batch
to batch.

I don't trust a pharmacists or doctor to be able to get that
information for me. I am the one who suffers when I have accidental
casein or gluten ingestion so I take on the responsibility of
checking all meds.

just my two cents worth.

Sherene