NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:26:54 +0000
Kosher dogs don't contain dairy, either. In fact, when meat is kosher it can't
by definition and by enforced Jewish law, contain any milk.

Yes, I know about the *remote* possibility of contamination - look in the
archives for the extended diatribes on this topic and please don't re-run
them. Bottom line, Kosher meat and Kosher pareve foods cannot contain dairy.

Relatives are indeed a pain. Bottom line: no food from those who won't abide.
No visits, either. If they care. they'll have to learn what zero tolerance
means. Tell them it's not just behavioral, but that it's a risk to his health.
The puffinness around the eyes tells me that's not far from the truth.

If you've ever had an allergic reaction (even mild) to dairy, you'll
understand where the behavioral stuff comes from. It feels awful. I can
understand why some children go nuts.

Mark