NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:17:59 +0000
Yup - ham.

Not all ham... but some.

When our guy was 5, grandma, who is *very* careful about what she feeds him,
cooked a beautiful gourmet ham. We spent the next two hours after the meal
hovering over him, trying to decide whether an ER visit was in order (in
retrospect, it was).

She felt truly awful about making an assumption. "Who's ever heard of putting
milk in ham?"

Needless to say, she tracks down every ingredient now. I wish all of our
relatives were so careful.