NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:56:13 +0000
Please be calm, folks.

Some people just like to stir things up before they slam the door and storm
off. This was clearly the case here.

This, too will die down soon. I would hope that there won't be a flurry
of "unsubscribe me, too" messages. If you want to leave, visit

     http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=no-milk&A=1

The traffic on this list has been relatively low overall and, for many, quite
useful. I would hope that a few errant postings from a cranky member wouldn't
scare off people who really need this information and/or those who have useful
things to post.

Mark