NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judith Landers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:19:01 EDT
Steve,
    Yes, my concern is for the IV drip or any medications I'd get to make me
woozy (not put to sleep). I haven't been to a hospital in 20 years and was
just starting all these problems back then.
    It's taken me all these years to figure out I'm intolerant to all milk.
I'm not allergic, so don't show up on any of my Dr's tests. THANKS TO THIS
LIST, I finally figured myself out.  Everyone sharing information is greatly
appreciated by those of us who fall through the cracks at the Dr's offices!
    Those hidden proteins "get me all the time" in things I don't suspect, so
am concerned about the IV and Meds.  THANKS for your explanation of the IV
solutions.
Judith