ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:19:39 -0500
C. J. Thanks for sharing with us.  What a blessing to hear your testimony.
GOd has certainly been good to you and has blessed your life.  My heart
ached for you as you told of your little Sarah and her suffering and
eventual victory. Isn't it wonderful how evenin the midst of great heart
ache and problems in life our God can just pour out His blessing in our
lives and make us strong enough to bear it all?  I thank God for the lady
who lead me to the Lord and for the life God has given me in His son and
partnership with the Holy Spirit.

Ned