ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:26:49 -0500
Why Brad,
You remember me!  I was the really cute thing that really whipped
those kids into shape.  GRIN!  Actually, my one fear in posting this
story was, "Oh Lord, what if Brad knows one of these other Gregs, or
Kathys, or, maybe, Gasp, Glen!"  You know, it's risky to reveal small
town secrets!  Ug, I remember that building well.  It never really
did stop leaking despite all your hard work!  GRIN!
Kathy