ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:50:09 +0000
You did the right thing and you are right Kathy.  You will see Aaron in Heaven.  Dr's are not known for having sympathy in any case.  I beleive they should have psycology course too.  But they are all science and technical.  We just have to pray that their eyes be open to the Lord.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>