ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:23:26 +0000
Father in Heaven please give Sany's daughter-in-law the peace that passes all understanding.  Let her relize that she did not loose a child but will just have to wait and see him/her in heaven where she will not have to worry about looosing them again. Thank you Jesus.  In your precious name I pray amen

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Sandy Scovell <[log in to unmask]>