ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:35:10 -0500
Pat,
    I bet that didn't taste good.  I took a bite of a cinnamon roll once
from McDonolds not expecting there to be foil around the egdes and bottom
like a cup cake.  I was with the lday I'm in the ministry with and I told
her, "I hope you didn't see what I tried to do."  She didn't see it but I
told her what happened anyway.

Amy