ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:02:10 -0700
Thank you Lyn for this message.  You are my friend too.

Sharon

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ruth Chapman=20
To: Lyn Cooper ;
; "Larry & H=E5le Ragans" ; Sharon =
Newson ; Troost Donna L CONT NPRI ; Martin ;
; jals ; =
Jo Beth Pieper ; Jill Hrinda-Patten ; Dan Hicks ; Stephanie Robinson ; =
steph niemela ; Lori Berkheiser=20
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:33 PM
Subject: Special Note

To the special people in my life, I am To sending this to you to see how
many of you actually read your email. Is anyone really out there? Your
response will be interesting! Pay close attention to what you read. =
After
you have finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to =
you!

Here it goes:

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime. When =
you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that =
person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,
it is usually to meet a need  you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to  provide you with =
guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or =
spiritually.
They may seem like a Godsend, and they are! They are there  for the =
reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, =
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an =
end. Sometimes
they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you =
to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire =
fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered, =
and now it is time
to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an =
experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you =
have never
done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is =
real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons:
things you must build  upon in order to have a solid emotional =
foundation. Your job is to accept  the lesson, love the person, and put =
what you have learned
to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said =
that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life!

Send it to every friend that you have online, including the person who =
sent it to you.

0 Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills"
2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing
4 Replies - you have picked your friends well
6 Replies - you are down right popular
8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome.
(And that's probably why you're on MY list.)

------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01C61F97.BAD323C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For unto us a child is born.&nbsp; Unto us a son is =
given.<BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ruth=20
Chapman</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lyn=20
Cooper</A> ; <A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
; <A =
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">"Larry
&amp; H=E5le Ragans"</A> ; =
<A=20
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sharon=20
Newson</A> ; <A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Troost
Donna L CONT NPRI</A> =
; <A=20
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Martin</A>
; <A=20
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>=20
; <A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">jals</A>
=
; <A=20
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jo
=
Beth=20
Pieper</A> ; <A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jill
=
Hrinda-Patten</A> ;=20
<A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Dan
=
Hicks</A> ;=20
<A
=
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Stephanie=20
Robinson</A> ; <A
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">steph
niemela</A> ; <A=20
href=3D"
mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lori
=

Berkheiser</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:33 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Special Note</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To the special people in my life, I am =
To sending=20
this to you to see how<BR>many of you actually read your email. Is =
anyone really=20
out there? Your<BR>response will be interesting! Pay close attention to =
what you=20
read. After<BR>you have finished reading it, you will know the reason it =
was=20
sent to you!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Here it goes:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>People come into your life for a =
Reason, a Season,=20
or a Lifetime. When you know which one it is for a person, you will know =
what to=20
do for that person.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When someone is in your life for a =
REASON,<BR>it is=20
usually to meet a need&nbsp; you have expressed.<BR>They have come to =
assist you=20
through a difficulty, to&nbsp; provide you with guidance and support, to =
aid you=20
physically, emotionally, or spiritually.<BR>They may seem like a =
Godsend, and=20
they are! They are there&nbsp; for the reason you need them to =
be.<BR>Then,=20
without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this =
person=20
will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. =
Sometimes<BR>they=20
die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to =
take a=20
stand.<BR>What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire =

fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered, =
and now=20
it is time<BR>to move on.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some people come into your life for a=20
SEASON,<BR>because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They =
bring you=20
an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something =
you have=20
never<BR>done.<BR>They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. =
Believe=20
it! It is real! But, only for a season.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LIFETIME relationships teach you =
lifetime=20
lessons:<BR>things you must build&nbsp; upon in order to have a solid =
emotional=20
foundation. Your job is to accept&nbsp; the lesson, love the person, and =
put=20
what you have learned<BR>to use in all other relationships and areas of =
your=20
life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is =
clairvoyant.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you for being a part of my =
life!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Send it to every friend that you have =
online,=20
including the person who sent it to you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>0 Replies - you may need to work on =
your "people=20
skills"<BR>2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more =
outgoing<BR>4=20
Replies - you have picked your friends well<BR>6 Replies - you are down =
right=20
popular<BR>8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome.<BR>(And that's =
probably=20
why you're on MY list.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_00A9_01C61F97.BAD323C0--