ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 02:36:26 -0800
That is nice.  I was glad to have received that board and to know they were
being sold rite there at the va gift shop in 63.  Everyone was playing it at
our school and on our school bus and I was glad I understood how the game
was played.  There are many games I  will never understand.  Cricket is one
such.  I watched the pbs documentary on baseball and found it was derived
from cricket.  I heard one of the reasons cricket never caught on here in
America was because it could take days to play.  A few years ago there were
some cricket players who wanted a field in their neighborhood.  They
complained there isn't a professional cricket field anywhere here in the
states.