ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:58:08 -0500
Thanks Peggy!
How are you doing?

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peggy Kern
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 9:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hello, I am waiting for books

Oh, man, I remember the book wait when I was in college.  Seems I was
either waiting for them to arrive from RFBD or waiting for them to be
Brailled by the Braille Transcribers Guild, or waiting for a reader
to show up and trying to track them down when they didn't.  And then
to sit in class while everyone discussed it and you had no clue what
they were talking about!  Sending prayers for you students, for your
sanity and the quick arrival of your books.

Peggy