ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:31:46 -0700
Thin air or not, Kathy, if Denver beats the New England boys, I'll be really
surprised.  What worries me is our field gold kicker, you know, Jason Elum,
or however you spell it.  during the play offs of the second super bowl win,
Jason kicked a 64 yarder that tied the record.  He rarely kicks them over 50
yards now, although that is nothing to sneeze at, but sometimes thoe three
point guys make the difference.  He is used to kicking those longer ones in
this thin air so that's a plus.  Anyhow, we will find out this Saturday.

Phil.