ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:04:35 -0700
I received a message confirming we have been accepted at the new listserv.
It will happen sometime on or after the tenth of this month.  Saint Johns
will be discontinuing service on February first.  Anyhow, there will be a
web interface, just like there is now, plus the ability to send and receive
commands via email.  There are a lot of new items available through the
software to block spam, viruses, and many new features not available with
the listserv software Saint Johns is using now.  I need to ask a couple of
questions of the new listserver but when the time comes, I'll give you the
email addresses to use.  In fact, I'll do that before the tenth of this
month but it won't be any big deal.  Nothing different than what you already
have done and if you need help, Vicki and I will be able to take care of
your address change to the new listserv provider.  This new service is a
nonprofit outfit so it will be a dot org address but overall, it will be
much better.

Phil.

And God Divided The Light From The Darkness
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com