ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:53:24 -0500
OH Phil,
Believe me, it is so much easier to handle with him out of the
house.  I think that the hardest thing is just the surprises.  When
he was home everyday, I was constantly on my guard for the next
crices, but now I just don't know when the next phone call will come
letting me know of the next misdeed.  I enjoy relaxing in the peace
that now reigns in our house and then, boom, something comes up that
just sets me off again.  Fortunately though, now that he is gone, the
emotions pass much more quickly and I get back on an even keel much
more quickly as well.  The desire to throttle him has passed and I'm
back to praying; all in less than 24 hours. that's pretty good for me.
Kathy