ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:19:12 -0700
Brad,

I'm really not a base but probably more a baritone but you should hear how
good those base notes are when I have a cold.  Definitely not good on my
vocal cords.  My talking, on the other hands, still sounds like a frog in
the night.  You ever heard those big bull frogs out at the lake?  A friend
of mine caught one at the river once and brought him home.  We took the bag
into the front yard and he said he was going to let him out but that he was
huge and could jump so fast, it would be difficult to catch him.  I thought
he was kidding.  He opened that sack and the biggest frog I ever saw in my
born days came out.  His legs must have been at least a foot long.  He moved
so fast, we nearly lost him.  When he went all out, he made a strange wiping
sound that came from the incredibly fast forward and backward motion of his
legs.  To this day I still can't believe how huge that thing was.  I bet he
had a base voice.

Phil.