ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:43:23 -0500
Phil and Sandy,
Wow!  Doesn't the devil just never give up?  He wants you guys!  You are a
threat to Him!  Be encouraged because he fears you.  I am praying with you
and asking God to direct you to whatever He wants you to do in this
situation.  For my part, I would say you have done enough.  Jesus would say
"70 times 70". I know it is hard to be hard on your own child.  Yet, because
you love your child, you want to help them to life even if it hurts them for
you to help.  May God's will be accomplished through you two and in
Gretchin.

Ned