BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betsy Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:18:06 -0500
The home office would like a copy - Thanks.  To all y'all, I just want to
say how sorry and quite frankly how weird to hear about Fred.  I am sure
that was the communication you least expected getting home on Sunday.  As my
mom would of said, "well hells bells".
Betsy Hahn, Office Manager

PTN

Preservation Trades Network