NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:07:54 -0800
    We just do not use the same logic so every discussion
becomes an excercise in futilityI cannot convince them, they cannot
convice me and the audience just gets annoyed)
Best wishes,
Alex.
  Thank you, Alex. Your input was certainly much more diplomatic as in a round about way you're saying to agree to disagree which is certainly a much more mature appraoch. I will still add my own input, but `I think we can all at least try to be grown up enough to allow each other to speak without receiving any verbal abuse from people who can't handle a different view. Sue

Yahoo! Photos