ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:01:39 -0700
Hi!

I'd like to switch to digest mode.  How do I do that?  And by the way, Phil,
I plan to go down to my folks this week.  My sister Maxine is coming today
from Washington State, and we plan to go down there tomorrow morning.  Later
this week she plans to bring my parents up this way to go shopping.  Then
she'll have to take them home, so I'll probably go down again.  I'll let you
know when I'm back for good.  I hope you are feeling better, and that the
rest of you are okay too.

sharon