ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:42:56 -0700
Karen,

the petition you sent about AOL attacking political actism is the same issue
I've sent other messages about.  Here is another message from Access Comp:

Sharon

Again... it's the same as before. These organizations will have the choice
of using this service or standard email.

Thanks: Gene Stevens

On MSN:
-----