ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:09:36 -0700
Hi,
When I used to be a Catholic, I made my first communion at age seven.  It
was a  large church and there were many of us.  We had to practice lining up
and going into church, several times a week.
They paired me up with a little girl who was supposed to be guiding me to my
seat.  The sisters said to the girl, "be sure to tell Vinny when there are
steps.
So in the quiet church as we all came in, you could hear this little voice
as we were walking saying:
Step. Step. Step. Step. Step,  all the way to the altar.
Vinny