ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:42:42 -0700
I am not referring to the radio program called turning Point but rather a
place I am in God.  Of course, to us, every such place we come in our
relationship with the Lord seems critical so frankly, I don't consider this
to be any different.  In fact, compared to four years ago, I'll take where I
am at the moment, any day of the week.  Regardless, without trying to go
into any details, which would take for ever and still wouldn't make much
sense, I'd appreciate your prayers that I could come through the turning
point in my life and end up on the other side exactly where the Lord wants
me to be and that should be exactly where He is.  Some day I'll explain
more.  Probably sooner rather than later.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Problem And nothing Else.  Luke 12:5
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com