ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:19:58 -0700
I did lousy in the sleep department too last night.  I got a little sleep
between 5:30 and 7:00.  Vegged on the couch later for about half an hour.
But things have to be done around here, so that's how it goes.  Tonight is
another night, hopefully better for sleeping for both of us and anybody else
that didn't sleep Friday night.

Vicki