ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:22:47 -0600
Hi Loving Ones,

Thank you all for praying for Mom and for all the loving messages.

I thought I would update you all on the status of my Mom's cancer.

On the Tuesday after Christmas, we learned that my Mom has lung cancer.

She saw her medical oncologist for the first time yesterday, and she and my
little brother and my sister really like him a lot. They said he's very
nice, up-front, but humerous as well.

My Mom is scheduled to have a biopsy on her lung and her liver this
morning. She will see her medical oncologist on Tuesday again. They will
begin chemo soon.

Please keep her and our family in your prayers. I'm full of fear and
anxiety right now.

Thanks for praying.

Love,
Pat Ferguson